Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter Ideas

Thanks to all the fun Pinterest ideas, I found these bunnies at the thrift store.  They were painted all cute and real and I spray painted them white. 
Here are a few more pictures.

The picture frames I also got at the thrift store. I found a total of 6 small frames. I spray painted them all white and printed off the free printable pictures on Pinterest. I didn't have a ton of money this year but I wanted to decorate our new house and the kids loved it! 
I also made my own egg tree. I am thinking about spray painting all the branches white too. 
This was the cheapest project. I just cut some branches off a neighboring tree and found the plastic eggs at Walmart, a 12 pack for 2 dollars. They already have holes so I just put some ribbon through and hung them up. 

No comments: